20070916

Booze and bbm.

Today's menu.
- Bake
- Fake
- Shop
- Drop
- Pool
- Drool
- BURPS
- Booze
- Snooze

Effing great time with the best band matessss, yo(: Will update more later. The booze's making the bbm/fluffies high high high in the mid of the night at the beach! I'm a sup. dup. strong girl. I opened 2 bottle-capped bottles without using the bottle-opener. Kiss my toes, people! Lol. I'm your booze saviour(: Lastly, Happy Birthday Seehua. I'm glad you enjoyed this super gay night. Agree? Lol. I wna play Quest even more. Fucking funniest game ever. WOOO. I think I'm tooo use to hurling profanities. Bah, I can't stop. I'm so gayyyy. Stop me, please? Anyway, I'm so GODDAMN broke. Balls, man. Ciao~ Good night all. Bahh, I can't sleep.... ): 'Cause.. Something's missing tonight... Hmmm.... I can't sleeeeep, but I'm so lethargic... Hmmm..

I'm dreamin' out loudd.. (:

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home